A Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign is an excellent way to get instant, targeted traffic to your website.
In fact, recent marketing studies have shown that potential customers who click on Sponsored Links on Google are more likely to make an immediate decision to purchase.
With our PPC campaign management service, you can control your own budget, and know what you can expect from day-to-day.
Benefits of PPC Management:
- You pay for your clicks at cost.
- No mark-up, just one flat monthly fee.
- We build you an asset that you own (your own Adwords campaign with a high Quality Score.)
- Your cost per click gets cheaper over time as your Adwords campaign matures.
- It’s all hands-free, done for you.
- You can turn it on and off at will.
- You set whatever click budget you are comfortable with, and you can raise and lower it any time.
- You get weekly reports showing you where your leads/customers are coming from, click data, and more.
- You can call us any time and speak directly to us to resolve any issues.
Contact us for more information about starting your own PPC campaign.
FREE – Download our Pay-Per-Click Checklist (pdf) on how to manage your own Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click campaign. To download, click here.
Download your copy now.
Get a free Pay-Per-Click consultation from a Google Adwords Qualified Individual.
All you remodeling companies out there who struggle with your marketing, take a cue from Cape Cod Remodeling company AtDesignRemodel.
Offering, free of charge, both a Consumer Awareness Guide and a Fast Start Remodeling Planner, AtDesignRemodel provides real value up front, with no strings attached.
This is a perfet example of how to create trust and establish your company as a trusted advisor all at the same time.
Throughout these free resources, AtDesignRemodel’s John Clark shows his remodeling chops and gives away some of his valuable experience and industry wisdom for free. And this, my friends, is the new model of marketing. You cannot give too much value up front.
Some companies are reluctant to give away their knowledge and expertise up front because they fear they are “giving up their secrets.” This couldn’t be further from the truth. Customers do not buy your secrets, your experience, or your wisdom. They buy your services because they trust you, and they feel they get more just because they enjoy the experience of dealing with you.
So, by giving away some valuable information for free (Clark doesn’t even require an email address for his resources) you build instant trust and authority in your customer’s mind. And this is truly the single most important part of marketing; the battleground inside the customer’s head.